Accounting Manager in Irvine
Irvine, CA 92618
Health insurance, Paid vacation
Number of hires for this role: 1
US work authorization (Required)
Prior experience in implementing and working with QuickBooks as well as advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
Irvine export/wholesale Company is seeking a talented and proactive Accounting Manager to oversee all accounting activities, small and big. Qualified individual will be in charge of implementing and building QuickBooks system under the guidance of the team leader, playing a key role in converting outdated accounting procedure to a new efficient and accurate system.
- Build and maintain accounting database utilizing QuickBooks.
- Manage all AR/AP activities.
- Read, write and speak Korean and English fluently.
- Work with account managers to maintain accurate, up-to-date accounting records at all times.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, annual closing of all accounts and sales reports.
- Prepare financial reports on a quarterly basis or whenever necessary.
- Liaise with the company’s external CPA firm to satisfy tax and payment related requirements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensure that the computer system/database continues to operate as required by validating and designing suggested changes to meet all accounting requirements at all times.
- Provide AR collection support as necessary.
- Follow instruction from team leader and Director of Operations as necessary.
8 hour shift
Monday thru Friday (9 am – 6 pm, 1 hour lunch break)
Competitive (Will discuss details at time of interview)
One location (All COVID-19 precautions enforced)
Please send resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.