Advantage Solutions (얼바인 위치. remote 100%) 에서 billing specialist 채용 안내
안녕하세요. 제가 현재 재직중인 회사인데 빌링팀에 새로운 billing specialist를 채용하게 되어 글을 올리게 되었습니다.
하게 되는 일은 코스트코 마케팅을 위한 이벤트 데모에 대한 한국 코스트코 16개 지점에 대한 회계 업무이며,
회계학 전공/회계업무 유경험자, 한국어/영어 바이링구얼인분 (한국어를 더 잘하는 분을 선호합니다), 엑셀 중급 이상 사용가능자를 찾습니다.
회사가 얼바인에 있어서 모든 업무는 remote position로 100% 온라인으로 이뤄지게 됩니다. job description 올립니다.
Billing Specialist - Korean/English Communication skills required
At Advantage Solutions, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses. We are a large-scale, publicly held, dynamic quiet giant specializing in marketing, sales and technology services for retailers, CPG companies and a variety of global clients.
Our CDS (Costco Demonstration Services) brand is currently seeking a high energy Billing Specialist who can offer a unique blend of analytical skills and high attention to detail combined with the ability to build strong relationships. The Billing Specialist is responsible for executing the day-to-day invoice processes and procedures for assigned customer/client(s) business lines.
The primary functions of this position include capture, reconciliation, and assignment of all internal and third-party related expenses to each job as per the contract specifications, timely and accurate completion of billing reports, invoice requests, invoice approvals, and other required weekly/monthly reporting.
Please be advised that this opening is specifically seeking a candidate who has strong verbal and written command of both Korean and English languages.
This is an excellent chance for an individual to utilize their financial acumen and business skills and grow their career in one of the largest sales and marketing agencies in the industry.
Want to learn more? Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Paid Parental Leave Benefits
- Employer Paid Wellness Benefits
What you will do:
- Compile all job-related information and expenses required per job for submission to finance and accounting per billing schedule.
- Ensure accurate capture, reconciliation, approval, and bill back of all third-party expenses including product purchase, creative, production, and fulfillment expenses.
- Complete invoice requests and approvals within approved service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot customer/client billing issues: revise inaccurate data entry; solicit and gain required approval; expedite customer involvement; or identify internal operations issues for escalation.
Who we're looking for:
- Korean/English Language Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience in the area of: Accounting or Billing
- 2 years of previous experience in billing management or accounting experience
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven accuracy in the preparation of billing/financial documents and intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Excel; including the use of functions
Advantage Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is respected, valued for their uniqueness and has an opportunity to succeed. We are dedicated to nurturing diversity, equity and inclusion across our enterprise by cultivating an environment built on openness, acceptance and safety that encourages individual authenticity.
We look forward to learning more about you and growing your career with Advantage Solutions.
링크는 아래와 같으며, 직접 지원하시길 바랍니다. 감사합니다.