Product Design Specialist, UX Research Jobs
We are looking for a Product Design specialist with a collaborative spirit to work with new product development and business stakeholders to provide design and user experience direction and leadership. This role requires a strong interest in new technology and a passion for providing the best experience possible and is a proactive, hands-on role that collaborates with front and/backend developers to build wireframes and mockups. This role is part of our Research which is focused on Market, New products, UX, and Research for what customers need and work relentlessly to make discoveries that elevate our products and create experiences that our targeted service.
What you get to do in this role:
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including designers, other researchers, and product managers to identify objectives, goals, timelines, and research execution plan.
• Execute various types of primary research and analysis, from early discovery, usage and needs, through product design validation.
• Able to understand complex product requirements / specifications and convert them to easy-to-use software solutions.
• Propose and negotiate improvements to the user experience with product managers, developers, and business stakeholders.
• Apply appropriate research techniques and methods for the specific project. Methods such as user flows, information architecture definition, wireframing and others to aid in the formulation of insights that improve product functionality and user experience.
• Develop strategic research plans including discussion guides, contingency plans, and other instruments from rough outline to the final version.
• Collaborate on feature definition and user story creation as needed.
• Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, effectively integrating your research into the product definition and design phases.
• Analyze and synthesize data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights with actionable recommendations that drive product improvements, innovations, and customer experience improvements.
• Prepare reports of findings, create PowerPoint and Excel reports, explaining methods used and insights learned, and presenting research results to key stakeholders and leadership (C-Level, director level).
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
• Work with Project Managers and Developers to define functionality and translate specifications into mock-ups and wireframes.
• Creating clear and well-formed use cases for development team.
• Conduct user research to identify user personas and understand problems/needs.
• Suggest user stories and requirements that need to be considered for implementation.
• Design solutions to create smooth user flows and user interactions.
• Convey vision and concepts through both low and high-fidelity wireframes, flows, storyboards, and mockups.
• Test website and applications to ensure adherence to design specifications prior to release.
• Conduct usability testing and validation via one-on-one interactions.
• BA/BS degree or higher in the Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1+ years of experience in defining, developing, planning, and executing research studies including outlining objectives, goals, and timelines.
• 1+ years of experience in launching services of the technical domain in personal/business solutions and/or services.
• 1+ years of experience as a UX Interaction Designer or in a similar role.
• Knowledge of computing, operating systems, and software application development lifecycles.
• Knowledge of new technology trends such as IoT/AI, Edge computing, Cloud computing, and wireless communication.
Essential knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Have a keen eye for aesthetics and enjoy making user-friendly Web pages or Mobile App with a strong understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
• Fluency in UX design tools such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc.
• Korean language proficiency, a plus but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org